Fees; Payment Terms; Account Cancellation.
1. Crocodilez charges a subscription fee (“Fees”) for the use of Crocodilez Consulting and Products. By registering for a Premium Account, you agree to pay Crocodilez.com the Fees applicable to the account level chosen. Unless otherwise stated, all Fees are in U.S. Dollars. Crocodilez.com expressly reserves the right to change the Fees at any time, upon notice to you. The Fees do not include any payment for telecommunications and computer hardware, software, telecommunications access charges, lines or connections or other equipment and services required to access and use Crocodilez.com Consulting and Products, which shall be your sole responsibility. All Fees will be billed to your credit card at the current international currency conversion rate. You are responsible for and shall pay Crocodilez.com all currency conversion charges, sales, use, value-added, personal property or other tax, duty or levy of any kind, including interest and penalties thereon (collectively, “Taxes”) for the use of Crocodilez.com Consulting and Products, whether imposed now or hereinafter by any governmental entity. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level that you elect, your credit card will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
2. All Fees are paid in advance and are refundable for 30 days of the initial purchase unless otherwise stated by a contract between Crocodilez.com and the customer. After the 30 day period there will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrades/downgrades, or for months when you did not use Crocodilez.com Consulting. We reserve the right to deactivate your access to Crocodilez.com if you fail to pay applicable fees. You must provide current, complete and accurate billing information. You must promptly update all billing information to keep your account current, complete and accurate (such as by furnishing a new billing address, card number or expiration date), and you must promptly notify Crocodilez.com if your credit card is canceled (including if you lose your card or it is stolen), or if you become aware of a potential breach of security (such as an unauthorized disclosure or use of your name or password). You authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates for your credit card in the event that the credit card you provided us expires. We reserve the right to charge any renewal card issued to you as a replacement. You agree to promptly pay Crocodilez.com in the event of any refusal of your credit card issuer to pay any amount to Crocodilez.com for any reason. You agree to pay all costs of collection, including attorney’s fees and costs, on any outstanding balance. In the event you fail to pay any amount when due, Crocodilez.com may immediately suspend or terminate this Agreement and your access to Crocodilez.com.
3. Your subscription (if any you buy) will renew automatically, unless we terminate it or you terminate your subscription by providing written or electronic notice through one of the following methods:
You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of subscription fees for the renewal term to your credit card.
1. Your subscription Account will be available for the term applicable to the account level purchased.
2. Lifetime Subscription. If you purchase a lifetime subscription, your subscription Account will be available for a “lifetime” basis. Lifetime shall be defined as for as long as crocodilez.com exists, at the discretion of Crocodilez. Lifetime subscriptions are not transferable to any other entity, person, email address (even another email address owned by you), for any reason, in any way or under any circumstance whatsoever. Please subscribe with an email address that you will not lose access to.
3. Crocodilez reserves the right to change the products, content, features, services and events offered through subscription at Crocodilez’s sole and absolute discretion in order to improve functionality, address security issues, or for any reason (or no reason at all) as Crocodilez deems appropriate.